How Do I Transfer my Existing Norton License to my New Computer?
Norton is one of the Renowned Security Software and used by Millions of user to protect their computer & Devices from all other major Online threats issues like infection, malware, spyware, junks, online theft, Cyber-attacks and so many online issues that affect the computer from various ways and try to access information without letting user know .
However with the Norton security Software any one can stay away from these harmful Malware and cyber-attack.
How to Transfer the Norton security from old computer to New Computer?
There are various ways to transfer the Norton Security License But one of the easiest way to you may approach for better understanding is below.
- Login to Norton Account or simply click on this link
- At the right top corner in the device section page, look for the device which you no longer use.
- And Click on Manage License
- In the Manage License Section, Select the device and click on Remove Norton to Remove Norton from that device permanently.
- You will be prompted to click on Next, so click Next to proceed further.
Step to Send Link and Install on a New Computer.
- Hover your mouse to install now section.
- Click send link
- Type your email in the window to send link
- Open your email on a new computer and login to email
- Find the Norton Installation link and click on that link.
- Click Next
- Follow the instruction to complete the installation process.
Disclaimer: WebHelpz.com is a Third Party Independent Computer Software Company with no affiliation with any Trademark or any company .